‘KOSi’ pumps are designed to address specific needs of the Indian consumers. KOSi pumps boast of a lightweight and compact design, reduce energy consumption significantly and efficiently address electric overload issues caused due to fluctuating power supply. Additionally, customers can enjoy a better performance with KBL’s proven industry standard certification for enhanced reliability.
* Features :-
- 5 Star rated pump.
- Designed for underwater applications: no need for priming and foot valve
- Easy installation - foundation and installation platform not required
- Can withstand wide voltage fluctuations from 160 to 260 Volts
- Non overloading power characteristics: no fear of motor burning out
- Replaceable wear and tear parts and hence longer life
- Easy maintenance and spares availability: needs only one spanner for maintenance
- CED coated wetted components for long life and rust free operations
- More hygienic operations for drinking water
- Provided with control panel for pump operation
- Provided with 3 meter long cable
* Application :-
- Irrigation from open wells especially where there is wide fluctuation in water levels.
- Community water supply from open wells.
- Canals / Rivers belt irrigation.
- Water supply for high-rise building.
* Important Instructions :-
- Read our Installation manual properly before using the pump.
- Pump should never be operated dry.
- The stress of weight of pipes should not be allowed to be taken by the pump.
|Inlet||25 mm (1")|
|Outlet||25 mm (1")|
|Material of Construction|
|Motor Body||Stainless Steel|
|Impeller||Graded Cast Iron / Noryl|
|Suc./Del. Casing||High Grade Cast Iron|
|Mechanical Seal||Carbon / Ceramic|
Kirloskar 1 H.P Open-well Submersible Pump KOSi-135 (5 Star Rated)
- Power : 1 H.P. (0.75 K.W.)
- Phase : Single Phase
- Head Range : 18 to 32 Meter
- Flow rate : 132 to 18 L.P.M
- Inlet / Outlet : 25 X 25 MM
- Brand: Kirloskar
- Model No : KOSi-135
- MRP : 10,382 INR
6,701 INR ( Including Tax)
- Price : 5,983 INR
Free shipping on buying 5+ Quantities