Kirloskar KOS N pump is an openwell submersible pump in stainless steel motor body construction. It has wide applications in agriculture and domestic segment. Designed for underwater applications with CED coated wetted components for long life and rust free operation.
* Features :-
- Designed for underwater applications: no need for priming and foot valve
- Easy installation - foundation and installation platform not required
- Can withstand wide voltage fluctuations from 160 to 260 Volts
- Non overloading power characteristics: no fear of motor burning out
- Replaceable wear and tear parts and hence longer life
- Easy maintenance and spares availability: needs only one spanner for maintenance
- CED coated wetted components for long life and rust free operations
- More hygienic operations for drinking water
- Provided with control panel for pump operation
- Provided with 3 meter long cable
* Application :-
- Irrigation from open wells especially where there is wide fluctuation in water levels.
- Community water supply from open wells.
- Canals / Rivers belt irrigation.
- Water supply for high-rise building.
* Important Instructions :-
- Read our Installation manual properly before using the pump.
- Pump should never be operated dry.
- The stress of weight of pipes should not be allowed to be taken by the pump.
|Inlet||25 mm (1")|
|Outlet||25 mm (1")|
|Material of Construction|
|Motor Body||Stainless Steel|
|Impeller||Graded Cast Iron / Noryl|
|Suc./Del. Casing||High Grade Cast Iron|
|Mechanical Seal||Carbon / Ceramic|
|Warranty||As per Kirloskar policy|
Kirloskar CHOS-134 1 H.P Open-well Submersible Pump now KOSN-134
- Power : 1.02 H.P. (0.75 K.W.)
- Phase : Single Phase
- Head Range : 14 to 30 Meter
- Flow rate : 120 to 36 L.P.M
- Inlet / Outlet : 25 X 25 MM
- Brand: Kirloskar
- Model No : KOSN-134
- MRP : 12,768 INR
7,050 INR ( Including Tax)
- Price : 6,295 INR
Free shipping on buying 5+ Quantities