Havells Horizontal Openwell Submersible Pumpsets are manufactured strict quality assurance for years of efficient and reliable operation. Following are some of the special features.
* Features :-
- SS vs Teflon/Carbon thrust bearing set, LTB bush on both side.
- SS Motor body
- Pump shaft SS410
- Motor designed for optimum efficiency and low power consumption
- Provided with control panel for pump operation
- Provided with 5 meter long cable
* Application :-
- Irrigation from open wells especially where there is wide fluctuation in water levels.
- Community water supply from open wells.
- Canals / Rivers belt irrigation.
- Water supply for high-rise building.
* Important Instructions :-
- Read our Installation manual properly before using the pump.
- Pump should never be operated dry.
- The stress of weight of pipes should not be allowed to be taken by the pump.
|Inlet||25 mm (1")|
|Outlet||25 mm (1")|
|Material of Construction|
|Motor Body||Stainless Steel|
|Impeller||Graded Cast Iron|
|Suc./Del. Casing||High Grade Cast Iron|
|Mechanical Seal||Carbon / Ceramic|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
Havells 1 H.P Open-well Submersible Pump Hi Flow WL1
- Power : 1 H.P. (0.75 K.W.)
- Phase : Single Phase
- Head Range : 12 to 28 Meter
- Flow rate : 170 to 40 L.P.M
- Inlet / Outlet : 25 X 25 MM
- Brand: Havells
- Model No : Hi Flow WL1
- MRP : 9,275 INR
7,599 INR ( Including Tax)
- Price : 7,599 INR
Free shipping on buying 5+ Quantities